Contact us about all non-photography inquiries such as custom paintings, items in our store, or others.
For your photography sessions…
1) To book a session with Tsakani Studios, simply call or email at least 2 weeks in advance. We will set a date and determine a location that will fit you best, whether that be a travel location, or our studio space in Holland, MI.
-The world is our backdrop! We can do urban, rustic, modern, or nature settings.
-For newborns and children, I can take my studio right into your living room using a variety of props and backdrops!
-Or you can choose to use my brand new studio space located at Audio Scripture Ministries in Holland for an additional $20 which goes to support their ministry. God is doing amazing things through ASM! Check them out here!
2) We will be in touch a few days before the session to confirm all of the details. If the weather does not cooperate for us that day, I will work with you to reschedule another date.
3) All session fees must be paid within 72 hours of booking to reserve your date.
You can expect your photography session to be relaxing and enjoyable! We may do some walking depending on what style of session you would like, and you may have to drive if we can’t all fit in my Cavalier. 🙂
-For babies and children, feel free to bring along any props, headbands, hats, rainboots, tutus, etc. Also, it’s ok for your child to not smile and pose for every picture. Some of the best images are those captured of your child in their natural state. I will attempt to get some posed shots, but then I let them run around, play, and just be themselves while I snap away.
-For teens and engaged couples, you may want to bring an extra set of clothes or two for some picture variety. Ask me for suggestions if you don’t know what to wear. Seniors, feel free to bring any props that show off who you are…a guitar, baseball bat, snowboard…whatever.
-For families, we will most likely go outdoors for the photo session. I try not to take pictures inside your home as it is difficult to find a background that will make everyone look good. If you wanted indoor photos, our studio space in Holland, MI will accomodate almost any size family.
1) I am just as excited to see your pics as you are :o) , so I do my best to get a preview up on my blog within one week of your session. After that, I pick out the best images and do basic editing to make them pop. I usually do some more in-depth and artistic editing to a few images that I think you will especially like.
2) Depending on the style of photo session, it usually takes about 2 weeks (a few more for weddings) for me to finish editing. I will let you know when I am done editing and have uploaded the finished images to my website. At that point, I will give you a password that you can use to log into the website to view and order prints and other accessories. You can pay for your order via Paypal (which accepts credit and debit cards) or by mailing a check.
3) After you place your order, I do final touch-up editing for every photo ordered. The images are then sent and produced at a professonal print studio. When they’re finished and I’ve recieved your payment, I will either mail them to you or notify you that they are ready for pick-up, whichever you choose. I do keep all images backed up, so if at a later date you would like to order more, just let me know.
4) I will stay in contact with you about upcoming events and specials.
***Repeat customers get 10% off all future session fees!***